Saturday, February 16, 2008

Um2....

You know, that pic gets me reminiscing about this guy I use to hang out with all the time, named...well, I will call him Devin. Devin use to sit beside me at work. We had the same job...the only two in the department with it, so we worked pretty closely. He was a rocker in his spare time. A drummer. Had that dirty look to him...you know, he was clean and dirty at the same time. He was a very handsome man. Tall with brown hair, brown eyes, and a scar on his face. We got close over time. Went to lunch together all the time, drinkin' all the time, drinkin' on lunch a lot. He was prided himself as a functioning alcoholic. We loved to go shoot pool. We would curse each other's shots all the time. His curse for me was "monkey dust", my curse for him was "kitty glitter". I miss ole Devin. I moved to a different job at a different building...he came to the building, but we never really connected after that. We had a moment in time together and now it is gone. I hope he is happy now.

By the way, I never saw him naked. We were just friends.

No comments: