Friday, February 8, 2008

Mercury is Definitely Retrograding

Gah, I am exhausted. What a week. I ended up being completely unmotivated to do anything today. Completely distracted, too. And not myself. I feel sort of disconnected. A lot of it has to do with what is going on with Joe. I can't talk about it now because I don't want to make it into a bigger deal than it has to be yet. Which is partly why I have been so weird lately. I am usually pretty forward/open with stuff, but I need to keep this in check so I don't worry about things. But it manifests itself anyway.

Note to Jared: I may delete portions of this at some point in the future. Nah, I'll leave it up. I'm not brooding too much.

Went to a gallery re-opening tonight in Grandview with Remy. Had an awesome time. The opening was cool. It was a little pretentious. Then went to Old Bag O Nails after. Byrnes was super crowded, and I hate to have too many people around me.

So, Remy and I may open a gallery together someday, which sounds cool to me. I am actually thinking of starting an online gallery soon. Sort of like Abstract Earth.

Gah, I am too tired to type...I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: