Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kramer Knives vs. Dragon Sword

I have never been one to get all fan-girl over knives (unless you count my recent acquisition of Dragon Sword), but I would love to own a big Kramer butcher knife. I am not even sure if I would use it. I mean, I may just admire the way the man forges multiple layers of metal, which in turn, creates delicate patterns in the metal blade, that makes the knives strong from the process. He also chooses beautiful would grains for the handles of his knives. So, a Kramer knife represents beauty, chaos and strength.

Now this does not mean I am not gaga over "Dragon Sword". This sword appeared in my home one day, as if by magic. Well, not really. I walked in my house after a long day at Financial Institution X, and there it was in my entry way, like a mirage. I could hardly believe it was real. It now resides on one of my tall bookshelves in my home office. I mean, it is far more delicate than a Kramer knife. And if I had to choose one or the other in zombie outbreak, I have to go with the Kramer, hands down. I mean, you can't get stabby with a decorative sword and win the battle. I would go into detail here as to why...most is based on my extensive reading and viewing of CSI shows.

Behold...Dragon Sword...

No comments: