Monday, November 23, 2009

My Google Is Strong


2009 is not a banner blogging year for me. Evidently I had a lot more to say in 2008. I believe this will be even more true in 2010. I won't be able to shut the hell up. I'll be like all blah, blah, blah and shit.

Part of my decrease activity in 2009 is that I dumbly hooked my blogger up to my facebook. Now, Facebook is a strange beast, though not as strange as Twitter. Twitter is Facebook's stupid, but good-looking, cousin. You don't want to not invite her along, because she may be useful. But Facebook is like the evil cousin that you do not want to turn your back on. You have to use it wisely though. Know its purpose, and do not consume beyond it, lest it grab you and pull you into its hell (which translates into wasting hours of your precious life). But, alas the reason I severed the FB/Blogspot connection was because I wanted more privacy for my public, online diary. Yep...I think you understand. No?? That's okay.

So, by now you may be asking, what makes me think my Google is strong? Well, because when I list a business/person on my website in text format, then "google" the said business/person, my site comes up...often within the first three. If you are listed on my website, and my site does not appear in your vanity search, then your google is strong, as well.

Photo: Courtesy of my iPhone...I filled in with My Little Ponies, because it completed my hallucination at the time. When is the last time you had a pony party, or even a zebra-painted donkey party? You had better start livin', my friend.

No comments: