Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Insomnia!!!

OK...took this down for a time, but Jared convinced me not to self-censor.

Holy mother of GOD, I am wired as fuck!!! I think I have RLS, too. Only in my right leg, though. Sort of just in the back of my right leg, above and below the knee area. I feel like my muscles are thin rubber bands and someone is plucking them. Grrrrrr.

Anyways, today was weird. Actually, this year has been weird...no wait. The decade has been weird so far. Sometimes when I am wired like this I just think about people I know. I think it is weird how you are destined to meet some people. And I think about how all the people I know intersect and know one another from different sources. Maybe it is a professional industry thing. I'm not sure. Things just seem right at the moment. But at the same time I feel like there is something on the horizon that will change a lot of things. I am not sure if this is personal or having to do with work, though. I never fear change. I am a change junkie, actually.

I have lost 42 pounds so far...since July. I really need to step it up. I am at a plateau right now. I do need to follow a plan better and start exercising more. I just can't pull off 100% discipline. That fucking bores me. And I need a vice. No, I am not without sin, and I never plan to be. It is part of my humanity enrichment program.

Oh, this is 1 AM babel. I may delete it tomorrow. Like that sweet post about the Get Well Soon card pissing me off. OH yeah, who sends get well soon cards to the chronically ill who has a disease that has no known cure, and no pinpointed cause? Now that is beautiful irony. Yes, church ladies, I will get-well-soon as soon as these right-wing Christian fuckheads who so carefully (carelessly) blend the lines of church and state approve some much needed stem cell research. Until then, please divert your funds from Hallmark and USPS to the MS charities and pray for science that will help the masses and not just me.

No comments: