1. I love to write bad, angsty poetry...the kind that provokes one to snap their fingers, crave lattes, and smoke clove cigarettes in dark coffee houses.
2. I love Indian food, especially Tandoori chicken...yum.
3. I love rockin' out to Guitar Hero, and have been known to play with 95% accuracy with the guitar behind my head. OH yeah.
4. I recently got the chance (thanks to a friend on DA) to interview Amanda Palmer of the Dresden Dolls....!!!! It'll be in an upcoming issue of OLOGY magazine!
5. My current favorite thing to do (aside from my art) is bellydancing and I have been taking classes for almost a year now.
6. I love mountains...but I get vertigo like a bitch.
7. When I was a teenager I wanted to be a disc jockey...but my dreams took a tragic turn into oblivion when I accidentally left the studio mic on while DJ-ing one night...there's a lot more to that story that I will not tell here.
9. Brainchild from Omnibucket gave me nightmares and started my love and fascination with all things zombie.
10. I hate 80's styles...ruffles, pinned pants, leg warmers and big hair. Come on people, once was too freakin' much.
11. My fav coffee house drink is sugarfree hazelnut iced coffee.
12. I love books by astrophysicists, such as Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking, but can feel my brain overloading when I read them. Wow.
13. Sometimes when I drift off to sleep and am very relaxed I see shapes and lights that play like a music player visualization, and I also, on occasion, have hypnagogic hallucinations.
14. I love making Flash animations to music, but I never have time to do it.
15. I most identify with being a Buddhist, but I appreciate other religions.
16. One of these days I want to learn to play the piano.
17. I love reading tarot cards for people, but will not do it when I am not feeling well.
18. The last three cars I have owned have been Ford Tauruses. I don't care about cars...they serve a purpose. If I had to have a luxury car it would be a Jaguar. And I would pronounce it Jag-U-wah.
19. I only like to chew cinnamon gum.
20. I can move my eyes in different directions independently.
Okay...time for pics of Jimmie and Jared....