Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Walking Dead

Kurella talked me into reading The Walking Dead, a graphic novel, and I have to say it is really very good. It explores how humanity would cope with surviving a zombie infestation. It never really tells how it begins. They use a common plot element for the zombie genre...The main character wakes up in a hospital from a coma. I can think of two other ones right away...Resident Evil and 28 Days Later (never ever to be confused with 28 Days). But in those stories, one knows how it begins. Anyway, I highly recommend the books. I am on Volume 5 of 7. I am passing them along to Senecal...may never see them again because he has hinted of a trade. He better make it a worthy trade. I am sure he will.

More on The Walking Dead...
The Walking Dead Wikipedia
By the Issue

No comments: