Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This is how I feel today.


This is a work by David Senecal called When We Were Happy.

So, it seems to me that there are forces in the universe that exist in order to suck the life out a person. I believe these forces are very well suited for management in corporations because they usually end up there. Actually they are not. I have only met two managers that have this trait. I am sure there are more out there, but I have been lucky enough to have two. They are both vortexes of ego and inefficiencies.

I go home at night and want to paint, but my hand hurts. It is numb and it hurts at the same time. I spend some time trying to see if I have the range of motion that I use to have. I do not.

Time to go to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hell! That thing is scary looking. I think Jared looks like that in the morning when he's still grumpy ;-)

LolaPeg said...

Yeah, Senecal commented that he scared himself with this one. I was a total grump this morning. Work is a betch right now.