Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cold November Rain

So, in the months leading up to Halloween I had built up in my mind that it was going to be a such a fun experience. And when it actually happened it was blah. It's November now. So, last night I did a Halloween tarot reading on a friend. I recorded it in the blog, then it seemed to take these unexpected and revealing turns and seemed to make to many odd speculations about him, so I did not published it.

I expect that this will be a very busy month. Next week the Bob Ross Tribute contest wraps up. That was fun. I need to think of a clever thing to do next...a contest on DA. Wad thinking of a CSS contest, but I can do that myself anyway. I have quite a few paintings planned for the rest of the year. Getting ready to enter a small work into the December show, OAL Thumb Box. Possibly The Devil's Breath:


The Devil's Breath by =peggymintun on deviantART

OH yeah. And in just a couple of weeks I am going to see the Cult. That will be cool. My friend Karan is going, too. More to follow...

Oh yeah, by the way, it is sunny outside.

No comments: