Saturday, May 17, 2008

Transylvanian Concubine by Rasputina

This is how I rock...(laughing now)

----RULES----

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name. Fool! *’s are much classier
5.Put this on your journal.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
"God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash

2. How would you describe yourself?
"Kissing the Sun" The Young Gods
Lyrics:
Soon we will be on our way
Say goodbye to yesterday

Soon we will be in the light
Swimming in the open sky

We’ll spread our wings around the stars
Watch the way we drop our scars

We will be kissing the sun
Everybody knows kissing the sun
One and one with the one you’ve chosen

We’ll spread our wings as we get higher
Spread our wings into the fire

We will be kissing the sun
Everybody knows kissing the sun
One and one And the thing explodes

[Wild that it mentions scars]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Rental Car" by Beck
[Let me rent you for a while...I get bored easily.
Honestly, I have no idea what this means.]

4. How do you feel today?
"Timebomb" Godsmack
[Didn't I already tell you to back the fuck up?...oh no, I deleted that]

5. What is your life's purpose?
"Down with the Sickness" Disturbed

[ugh weh weh weh weh. ugh ghh ugh. I am one sick bitch.]

6. What is your motto?
"Szamar Madar" by Venetian Snares
[I'll translate this from Hungarian later on...all I know is the video rocks. It is about the creation of the universe, or some shit like that.]

7. What do your friends think of you?
"Over" by The Perfect Circle
[I am so over...that's ok. I'm tired now, anyway.]

8. What do you think of your parents?
"Gun Shy" by Liz Phair
[um, I have no idea what this means...]

9. What do you think about very often?
"Hunger Strike" by Temple of the Dog
[I have been really fat (morbidly obese...pretty words) all of my life. Now I am losing tons of weight...I'll miss being fat, even if it is killing me.]

10. What is 2 + 2?
"Where are You? (Carol C. Remix)" by Omni Trio
[stupid question=Stupid Answer]

11. What do you think of your best friend?
"Johnny Feelgood" Liz Phair
[My best friend rocks. He has taken care of me for twenty+ years. I dig him more than anything or anyone else on Earth.]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
"3rd Planet" by Modest Mouse
[Hmmm...I like a lot of people...and incidently they are all Earthlings.]

13. What is your life story?
"Up To Me" by Jethro Tull
[Why that is true.]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Joey" by Concrete Blonde
[ha ha...more like Joey's wife]


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

"We Can Work It Out" by The Beatles
[And I am sure we can and we will, man....as soon as you get over yourself...or I get over you.

Ha...just making shit up again. Awesome, huh?]


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

"Freestyler Remix 2" by The Bom Funk MC
[thaz hilarious]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
"Gypsy" Fleetwood Mac
[Um...that is not on my funeral playlist!]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
"Thru the Motion" by Pepe Deluxe
[hmmm...I like to dance.]

19. What is your biggest fear?
"Surrender" by U2
[NEVER!]

20. What is your biggest secret?
"Biggah" by Mephisto Odyssey
[This has no words...my secret is still intact!]

21. Your life:
"I Can't Wait" by The White Stripes
[Who you messin' with? Who you think you tryin' to fool. Whatever.]

22. What will you post this as?
"Transylvanian Concubine" Rasputina
[It makes as much sense as anything else.]

No comments: