Saturday, May 3, 2008

Manipulations of Time and Space

The things we could do if we could only manipulate time and space. I can only imagine what I would do with that sort of power. I'm sure you can find some people that already think they can through meditation and the like. I guess, if I could, I would find time to do my art...and maybe, if it is like The Fermata, I would pick up some awesome shoes...those shoes cost $300 fucking dollars...not for me. Nah, I would keep it honest.

Here are a couple of interesting creative takes on the subject...


Cash Back
The short film, Cash Back, gives an example of what an art student named Ben does to control his perception of time while at work in a grocery store.


The Fermata
In the book The Fermata, the main character discovers that he can manipulate time. This is truly one of the more perverted books I have ever read.

No comments: