Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 09


Twenty10, please.

2009 was an interesting year for me. I managed to keep up without having a relapsing episode, which is groovy. Although, I did not escape a few rough nights of massive muscle spasms and pain, one being last night. I had some other set backs...mostly because of stress-related-excessive-consuming: ie food, libations, and buying too much shit. But you know, that is what 2010 will be about: self control and documentation.

On the art front, it was an awesome year.
Details to follow soon...you know...documentation.


Also have really gotten into the belly dancing again this year. I see that as a life-time thing and is worth every moment and resource I put into it. One of my goals looking forward to 2011 is to perhaps perform. Why not??

Alright, in the spirit of 2009 and the "excessive-consuming" theme, I am off to the mallz in my neat new yellow hoodie.

Photo 1: One of my favorite, most successful paintings from 2009 - Jupiter Surfaces.
Photo 2: Me + Yellow Hoodie

No comments: