Sunday, December 7, 2008

Adventures in the Snow

First off, let me just remind everyone that soooo many people cannot drive in the snow in Columbus, Ohio. Not to be a snow-belt elitist, but this is nothing, kids. Nothing. That said, I felt like taking a chance and going out last night, so I dragged my friends out for an adventure...no worries - they lived through it. First we went out to drop off some art work near downtown, then headed over to check out some art work at the galleries, and ended up in Burgundy Room for some tapas. Wow, was it chilly at times!! Here are some pics from the adventure...
Definitely, a blurry shot, but I like it.

Karan and Jared, my co-adventurers...posing...

...spontaneous...kinda.

Here is the piece at the OAL Gallery: It is the space-like one...

Here are the pieces at RoyGBiv. The photographer standing in the photo was there to take pictures of the little orchestra that was just to the left of me.

No comments: