Friday, October 5, 2007

The Freeway is NOT a Fucking Racetrack

The freeway is NOT a fucking racetrack...there I said it again. Joe just called me upset because he saw a car speeding down 71S in the slow lane and then cutting over across the freeway to pass everyone. The guy clipped someone trying to change lanes at a normal speed because they did not see his deft maneuvering. Then the guy spun out of control and hit the center wall...in front of Joe. He banked (thankfully) and then spun into the front of a semi, which clipped him or her. Uhhhh, yeah.

Venetian Snares


Success. I got the questions back from Aaron Funk (aka Venetian Snares), so I that will be published in Issue 20 of OLOGY magazine. Funk is really funny and clever. Thank god the guys at OLOGY aren't an uptight bunch...
Next up...well, it is not my practice to tell, but I have a couple cool musical artists in mind.

So, I'm glad I got that one in right before Mercury goes into retrograde. That always makes for a lot of technical/communication snafus. I will probably wait about a month to begin contacting the next set. Plus I will probably research and write questions in advance in case they note me back immediately, which seems to happen when they are interested.

No comments: