Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Where Is My Mind?

You know, so many cool things come from Boston...

Dresden Dolls...
Liam Sullivan....
The Pixies.....
The Museum of Bad Art......
Boston Market and their creamy spinach side dish. YUM.
Chipotle...Oh, I just made that up. Plus, I have no idea if Boston Market is really from Boston.

So, my mind is on Christmas now...let the spending begin.

Bought a 88 key keyboard to mix music with Garage Band on the Mac today. Complete impulse buy. I was like, fuck it. I want it. Pain and suffering. Kelly's fucking rad.

So, I am trying to be a nicer person. I felt bad because today I made fun of someone in a completely inappropriate way in front of people who did not laugh at my flip comment. And it was funny...but no one laughed. Oh well!

By the way, Vanity Fair in hand, I am about to read about the Golden Suicides.

No comments: